stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 (stanbol-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:38:42 GMT
Hi,

we have to report until this Wednesday, August 10.

I have added the following report draft to the Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2011

Stanbol is a modular software stack and reusable set of components for
semantic content management.
Entered incubation on 2010-11-15.

1. A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
towards graduation.
 - make a first release (depends on a first release of Apache Clerezza
to eliminate SNAPSHOT dependencies)
 - let the community grow
 - Create demos showing the power of Stanbol

2. Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 - none

3. How has the community developed since the last report
 - Florent André was elected as a new committer
 - some new user show up on the mailing list

4. How has the project developed since the last report.
 - Code preparations for first release (solved incompatible license
issues, license headers, release profile, etc.)
 - Added new component "FactStore"
 - Integration tests added to EntityHub

Please add more points to be mentioned. At least for point 4 there
should have been more activities to mention.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian