stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:02:35 GMT
Hi,

I think the media type should be application/json but maybe this is a bug.

You can have a look at the documentation web-site that is presented
when launching Stanbol at http://localhost:8080/factstore. See the
REST API documentation and the examples there.

Note, that the FactStore is still incomplete and not tested that much.
That's why I didn't promote it yet in public to use. I will go on with
the work on the FactStore after my holidays in about two weeks.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian