stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Zoran Jeremic <zoran.jere...@gmail.com>
Subject Web page annotation
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:59:14 GMT
Hi All,

I found your project and I found it very interesting. I was wondering if I
can fit it into the research project I have already developed and used KIM
for semantic annotation. However, I could not find any technical
documentation or example, so I could not find necessary information. I have
the following scenario:
I'm using a SKOS domain ontology to annotate concepts found in the Web
repository. I'm using Web crawler to find url's of valid Web pages on the
site, and at the moment I'm sending web page url to the KIM and get the set
of domain concepts from my ontology found on web page. Is it possible to
annotate the whole web page or even better the whole web site using one of
the Stanbol services? Could you give me some instructions or documentation
how to do it?

Best,
Zoran