stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Status of Stanbol Framework 0.9 Release
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:53:34 GMT

On Jul 23, 2011, at 9:11 AM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:

> 2011/7/22 Fabian Christ <christ.fabian@googlemail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> from my perspective we did everything that is needed to do our first
>> release. The license issues were solved and the apache-release profile
>> is up. I followed the steps at [1] and releasing with signed artifacts
>> works on my machine.
>>
>> The last open issue is that we still rely on Clerezza SNAPSHOTS [2]. I
>> think Clerezza is on its way to do a first release, too, so this
>> should happen soon. Once Clerezza is released we can proceed with our
>> first release.
>>

> Right Fabian, in Clerezza we are about to call a new vote for the release.
> Stay tuned.
> Tommaso

Tommaso, any news ?

I don't see any release on http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/downloads/ (it says to build
the software ourselves).

I see a "clerezza-201107" tag on SVN which seems to correspond to a "0.2-incubating" release.
Is this this release you were voting on ?

Back to Stanbol: I have created a "0.9" release on Jira so that issues can be tagged with
it an appear on the roadmap: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

  S.

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."