stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "Rohana Rajapakse" <Rohana.Rajapa...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject Delete, Update locally cached entities
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 08:42:23 GMT
Hi,

How do you delete/update locally cached entities in Entityhub? Which
endpoint(s) can I use? Can someone pass me a sample CURL instructions
please.

Thanks

Rohana

Sign-up for our monthly newsletter www.gossinteractive.com/newsletter

Registered Office: c/o Bishop Fleming, Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1LG.
Company Registration No: 3553908

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

wn virus check before opening any attachment. GOSS Interactive Ltd accepts no liability for
any loss or damage that may be caused by software viruses.