stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Failed tests (Cache dbpediaDefaultdata Index is currently not active) during fresh "clean install" of r1156651
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:29:05 GMT
Hi Stanbol devs,

finally the time has come for me to get my hands dirty with Stanbol.

After following instructions in
http://incubator.apache.org/stanbol/docs/trunk/ and cheking out r1156651
everything goes fine until the Integration Tests:

some 27 tests fail, all with same error:

Aug 11, 2011 5:31:06 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse
logException
SEVERE: Mapped exception to response: 500 (Internal Server Error)
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException:
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.servicesapi.site.ReferencedSiteException:
Unable to get Represetnation h  ttp://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris because
configured Cache dbpediaDefaultdataIndex is currently not available
         at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.jersey.resource.ReferencedSiteRootResource.getEntityById(ReferencedSiteRootResource.java:231)

Caused by:
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.servicesapi.site.ReferencedSiteException:
Unable to get Represetnation http://dbpedia.org/resource  /Paris because
configured Cache dbpediaDefaultdataIndex is currently not available
         at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.core.impl.ReferencedSiteImpl.getEntity(ReferencedSiteImpl.java:477)

So my guess is that some solr dbpedia indexes are missing (re.:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stanbol-dev/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTimwpuVmD0-fjzh9Q=qEKOxc2xQ8wQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

) but reading the README at stanbol/data/sites/dbpedia it mentions that
the index is no longer required and has been replaced by the indexing
tool. Can you confirm that I have to follow instructions at
stanbol/entityhub/indexing/dbpedia/README.md to build the indexes
myself? (that this is not suposed to be part of the normal stanbol
"clean install" procedure).

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just want to be sure that I'm doing
things right.

Many thanks, and good day.

Alex