stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 (stanbol-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 17:37:18 GMT
Hi Fabian,

May I suggest the following on the ontologymanager side:

- New implementation of Ontology Registry Manager with support for
distributed caching and lazy loading (STANBOL-285, the component is
implemented. after the final touches, the ticket can be closed).
- Improved ontology scope/space management with dynamic rewriting of
import statements (STANBOL-196, STANBOL-304)

Thank you,
Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality,
and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)