stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: OWLLink API is now dual-licensed
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:49:27 GMT

On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:35 PM, Alessandro Adamou wrote:

> This just in (released Aug 2)
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/owllink-owlapi/files/OWLlink%20API/1.2.1/owllinkapi-1.2.1.zip/download
>
> Check releasenotes.txt license.txt and source file headers. All seems ok?

Good, but was it really needed ? What was wrong again with LGPL for external dependencies
?

  S.

> Alessandro
>
> --
> M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou
>
> Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
> Department of Computer Science
> Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, Bologna - Italy
>
> Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
> Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
> National Research Council (CNR)
> Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy
>

> "As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality,
and so I am beyond caring."
> (Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."