stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From jeronimofernan...@yerbabuena.es
Subject Global vision to adapt Apache Stanbol to a CMS system
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:49:38 GMT
Hi Stanbol devs,

I've been working with Stanbol since two weeks ago. I need some
information about how can I define a new ontology about products,
users... in Apache Stanbol and how can i extract entities from
reasoners to tag automatically a PDF document (i need to avoid tags
from another sources, only the entities in my own OWL file).

The targets i've reached are the following:

1-. I've put a OWL file containing the ontology in ontonet module with
its curl call.

2-. I created scopes and recipes.

I don't know how configure the environment to analyze a plain text and
use this customised ontology to extract tags. I need some global
vision about the problem and if it's possible some examples.

If anyone can help me don't hesitate to answer me.

Best regards,

Jero.