stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Integration tests - how to handle persisted test data
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:02:41 GMT
Hi,

at the moment the "mvn clean" already solves the problem as with clean
e.g. the sling folder is deleted.

But IMO (agreeing with Bertrand) the right solution would be that
tests are shipped with appropriate setup routines to ensure that they
always run with identical and well defined preconditions. No matter if
a user called "mvn clean" or not before.

- Fabian

--
Fabian