stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DEMOs Policy
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:12:43 GMT
Hi

I do not fully understand what you refer to, but Integration tests
would be a nice thing to have. It tests that the Launcher works. How
the RESTful Services can be used and what results user can expect.
So creating Integration tests based on existing demonstrations would
be a really nice thing to do. See [1] for an example how such a test
could look like.

best
Rupert Westenthaler

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/stanbol/enhancer/it/StatelessEngineTest.java