stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration tests - how to handle persisted test data
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:05:31 GMT
Hi Fabian, all

A month ago I already tried to move the /sling folder from
"{integration-tests}/sling" to the target folder e.g.
"{integration-tests}/target/test-data/sling". But I could not find out
how to change that and so I moved on with other things .

Moving the files created by the tests under the target folder will
automatically remove them when doing a "mvn clean" what should be good
enough solution for this problem.

best
Rupert