stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Entityhub : get all composed terms
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:07:31 GMT
Hi Rupert, *,

As promise in Berlin, I have a question for you ! :)

I have this query :

FieldQuery query = site.getQueryFactory().createFieldQuery();

		query.setConstraint(NamespaceEnum.skos + "prefLabel",
				new TextConstraint(signToFind));

		query.addSelectedField(NamespaceEnum.skos + "related");
		query.addSelectedField(NamespaceEnum.skos + "narrower");
		query.addSelectedField(NamespaceEnum.skos + "broader");
		query.addSelectedField(NamespaceEnum.skos + "inScheme");

		query.setLimit(this.numSuggestions);

When the signToFind is a one word term eg "Apache", I get all composed
term that contain this word eg "Apache fondation", "Apache bylaw", etc...

That could be interesting in some case, but not always.

As I read in your documentation, there is :
- patternType: one of "wildcard", "regex" or "none" (default is "none")

As I don't define a pattern type, this could be in "none", so it could
be a strict matching, right ?

So, in this case I could have only one word term matching entity, or I
miss something ?

Thanks
++