stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From valentina presutti <valentina.presu...@cnr.it>
Subject Re: KReS+FISE hackaton in Rome - Friday March 4th, 2011
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:38:57 GMT
Hi Ainga,

thanks for your email. We'll let you know how and when we can arrange it as soon as possible.

Val

On Mar 3, 2011, at 5:22 PM, Aingaran Pillai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We can't make for tomorrow's hackathon. But would be very interested in attending one
in mid April.

> Ainga
>
> On 25 Feb 2011, at 11:50, valentina presutti wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> we are going to have a KReS+FISE hackaton in Rome next Friday. It's mainly aimed
at using FISE+KReS for developing some semantic feature. I am sorry for this late notification,
we have organized it at the very last minute.
>> Participants are: Gianluigi Di Vito from TXT, Andrea Volpini from Interact.it, and
CNR team.

>> Anybody who wants to join is welcome, we can add up to 5 persons (FIFS).
>>
>> However, we are thinking at organizing another hackaton soon so as early adopters
or anybody else interested in using KReS can benefit from it. It would be useful to know who
would be willing to participate. The period could be end of March/beginning of April.

>> Cheers,
>> Valentina

>> Valentina Presutti
>> Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
>> Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
>> National Research Council (CNR)
>> Via Nomentana 56, Rome - Italy
>>
>> icq# 122838754
>> msn vpresutti@hotmail.it
>> skype bluvale
>>

> This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become
binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

> Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The
Registered Office is 203 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London W10 5JJ, UK.