stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Daga <enricod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kres code copied from Xerces, why?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:34:40 GMT
Hi,
this code has been copied from xerces because the developer wanted to
change the parser's behaviour and did not found a better solution for
that. Actually that code is not used and will be removed.
Further code cleaning of the kres module is in plan, while refactoring
and renaming packages we will also remove unused code (nad remove
other copied code if present).

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga