stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stanbol Enhancement Structure (discussion)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:07:00 GMT
Hi Rupert,
I had a quick read of your proposal and I think it's good; the only thing I
notice is that, if I understood it correctly, the Annotation object can be
related to "something" not actually contained in the parsed content.
So think for example to a Concept Annotation, then the concept is something
abstract that can be "discovered" from the text of the content item but
doesn't have any Occurrence in the parsed text so I wonder if Annotation is
the proper name for that since Annotation makes me think to a span of text
or data I can find in the parsed content. That (maybe) being a minor concern
I like the proposal.
My 2 cents,
Tommaso