stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Grisel <olivier.gri...@ensta.org>
Subject Re: Stanbol Enhancement Structure (discussion)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:38:04 GMT
2011/3/1 Enrico Daga <enricodaga@gmail.com>:

> In a future version it would be nice to find a way to let engines
> declare which is the contribution they are going to provide (tagging?
> categorization? metadata? embedded knowledge?) and how (adding
> annotation roles? entity types? metadata fields?)

+1 but could be handled as separate task. Could you open a jira issue
for the linked data / semantic description of the engines? At least
stating the goals and maybe giving a sample turtle description of
existing engines to get the discussion started on concrete examples?

I will give you my comments on the rest of Rupert proposal in a
separate email (as soon as I finish reading it).

--
Olivier