stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Suat Gonul <s...@srdc.com.tr>
Subject Re: Refactoring the KReS module
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:32:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

The naming discussion of persistencestore component is still open.

As a summary, this package will be a subpackage of
"org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager" and Fabian proposed simply having
"persistence" or "store" which may still be confusing with Clerezza's
TcManager and underlying Jena triple store.

I would propose "resourcemanager" name as the component contains mainly
CRUD functionalities on ontologies resources and previous "dataaccess"
is a bit unclear. What is your opinion?

After having a decision on the name, we will do the necessary updates on
the code and integrate it under the current "ontologymanager" directory.

Thanks,
Suat

--
Suat Gönül

Software Research, Development and Consultation Ltd.
ODTU Silikon Blok 1. Kat No:14
Middle East Technical University Campus
06531 Ankara TURKEY

Phone: +90 (312) 210 1763