sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop Roadmap
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:32:49 GMT
We’ve lastly released Sqoop2 in November last year which is almost a year ago. Hence, I’m
definitely in favor of releasing something sooner rather then later. I think that we already
did quite a lot of work, mainly in the From/To refactoring that Abe was driving and the clean
up in the entity names that Veena is driving, that justify a release.

Jarcec