sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Contributing to Sqoop
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:29:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have been looking at making some contributions for a few weeks now,
and now I have some time on my hands, so I thought I'd start looking
at Sqoop 2 and see if I can help with something there. I am a PMC
member on Apache Flume, and have made some contribution to Apache Avro
(1 patch ;)) too. It'd be great if one of the committers/PMC members
could add me to the jira group as a contributor. You are likely to see
some patches coming from me in the near future - please review and
give me any feedback you have.

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Thanks,
Hari