sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate Sqoop from Apache
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:16:00 GMT
One last comment on this which is really funny and no one noticed it :D

Which is the *subject* "... Graduate Sqoop from Apache" :D, well if Sqoop
is graduated from Apache then where it will go :P.

It should be "... Graduate Sqoop from Apache Incubator" or "... Graduate
Sqoop as a TLP"

Arvind would you please take care of that before sending an e-mail to
general@ :D

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour