sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:28:39 GMT
The call for nomination for the position of Chair of Sqoop PMC is now
closed. Since there was only one nomination, we will not be holding a VOTE
to validate that. Thanks for making the nominations, and my personal thanks
to those who nominated me. It is a privilege to be nominated for this
position.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar