sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.1-incubating-r2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:03:42 GMT
Thank you for your suggestion to combine both votes at the same time. However I've already
sent voting request on only sqoop-dev@, so it's probably too late :-)

in case that they wasn't kicked off at the same time? I would like to start the vote on incubator
list tomorrow if there won't be any objections.

Jarcec