sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: importing jira issues
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 19:52:41 GMT
Hi Olivier,

The Cloudera Jira instance that currently hosts Sqoop (and Flume)
jiras is now upgraded to version "Atlassian JIRA (v4.3.4#620-r152668)
". Please let me know what the next steps are in terms of migrating it
over to Apache Jira. One related question - how would the migration
resolve users between the two Jiras? A userid x on Cloudera Jira may
correspond to a different person on Apache Jira.

Thanks,
Arvind