spark-user mailing list archives

From Nuthan Reddy <nut...@sigmoidanalytics.com>
Subject How to add more imports at the start of REPL
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 11:14:21 GMT
Hi,

When launching the REPL using spark-submit, the following are loaded
automatically.

scala> :imports

 1) import org.apache.spark.SparkContext._ (70 terms, 1 are implicit)

 2) import spark.implicits._       (1 types, 67 terms, 37 are implicit)

 3) import spark.sql               (1 terms)

 4) import org.apache.spark.sql.functions._ (385 terms)
And i would like to add more imports which i frequently use to reduce the
typing that i do for these imports.
Can anyone suggest a way to do this?

Nuthan Reddy
Sigmoid Analytics

--
*Disclaimer*: This is not a mass e-mail and my intention here is purely
from a business perspective, and not to spam or encroach your privacy. I am