spark-user mailing list archives

From swastik mittal <smitt...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Build spark source code with scala 2.11
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:26:06 GMT
I am trying to build my spark using build/sbt package, after changing the
scala versions to 2.11 in pom.xml because my applications jar files use
scala 2.11. But building the spark code gives an error in sql  saying "A
method with a varargs annotation produces a forwarder method with the same
signature (exprs:
Array[org.apache.spark.sql.Column])org.apache.spark.sql.Column as an
existing method." in UserDefinedFunction.scala. I even tried building with
using Dscala parameter to change the version of scala but it gives the same
error. How do I change the spark and scala version and build the spark
source code correctly? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks