spark-user mailing list archives

From "Md. Rezaul Karim" <rezaul.ka...@insight-centre.org>
Subject Re: Text
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:59:03 GMT
Some operations like map, filter, flatMap and coalesce (with shuffle=false)
usually preserve the order. However, sortBy, reduceBy, partitionBy, join
etc. do not.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
PhD Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>