spark-user mailing list archives

From Jules Damji <dmat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: GraphX Java API
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 16:12:07 GMT
Also, this blog talks about GraphsFrames implementation of some GraphX algorithms, accessible
from Java, Scala, and Python

https://databricks.com/blog/2016/03/03/introducing-graphframes.html

Cheers
Jules

Sent from my iPhone
Pardon the dumb thumb typos :)

> On May 29, 2016, at 12:24 AM, Takeshi Yamamuro <linguin.m.s@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Have you checked GraphFrame?
> See the related discussion: See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-3665
>
> // maropu
>
>> On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Santoshakhilesh <santosh.akhilesh@huawei.com>
wrote:
>> GraphX APis are available only in Scala. If you need to use GraphX you need to switch
to Scala.

online on the usage or examples. It would be great if we could get some examples in Java.

>> Thanks and regards,
>>

>> Abhishek Kumar
>>
>> Products & Services | iLab
>>
>> Deloitte Consulting LLP
>>
>> Block ā€˜Cā€™, Divyasree Technopolis, Survey No.: 123 & 132/2, Yemlur Post, Yemlur,
Bengaluru ā€“ 560037, Karnataka, India

>> Mobile: +91 7736795770
>>
>> abhishekkumar42@deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com
>>

>> Please consider the environment before printing.
>>

>> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.