spark-user mailing list archives

From Li Jiajia <jiaji...@gatech.edu>
Subject Re: About Tensor Factorization in Spark
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 04:33:31 GMT
Thanks Nick. I found this one. This library is focusing on a particular application I guess,
seems only implemented one tensor factorization algorithm by far, and only for three dimensional
tensors. Are there Spark powered libraries supporting general tensors and the algorithms?

Best regards!
Jiajia Li

E-mail: jiajiali@gatech.edu
Tel: +1 (404)9404603
Computational Science & Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology

> On Feb 23, 2016, at 11:12 PM, Nick Pentreath <nick.pentreath@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There is this library that I've come across - https://github.com/FurongHuang/SpectralLDA-TensorSpark
<https://github.com/FurongHuang/SpectralLDA-TensorSpark>
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 at 05:50, Li Jiajia <jiajiali@gatech.edu <mailto:jiajiali@gatech.edu>>
wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I wonder if there are tensor algorithms or tensor data structures supported by Spark
MLlib or GraphX. In a Spark intro slide, tensor factorization is mentioned as one of the algorithms
in GraphX, but I didn't find it in the guide. If not, do you plan to implement them in the
future?