spark-user mailing list archives

From hareesh makam <makamhare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to compile from source
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:50:08 GMT
Are you behind a proxy?

Or

Try disabling the SSL check while building.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21252800/maven-trusting-all-certs-unlimited-java-policy

Check above link to know how to disable SSL check.

- hareesh.
On Jan 8, 2016 4:54 PM, "Gaini Rajeshwar" <raja.rajeshwar2006@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new to apache spark.
>
> I have downloaded *Spark 1.6.0 (Jan 04 2016) source code version*.
>
> I did run the following command following command as per spark
> documentation <http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/building-spark.html>.
>
> build/mvn -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.4 -Dhadoop.version=2.4.0 -DskipTests clean package
>
> When run above command, i am getting the following error
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project spark-catalyst_2.10: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.spark:spark-catalyst_2.10:jar:1.6.0: Failed to collect dependencies
at org.codehaus.janino:janino:jar:2.7.8: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.codehaus.janino:janino:jar:2.7.8:
Could not transfer artifact org.codehaus.janino:janino:pom:2.7.8 from/to central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2):
Remote host closed connection during handshake: SSL peer shut down incorrectly -> [Help
1]