spark-user mailing list archives

From <vivek.meghanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Spark 1.5.2 compatible spark-cassandra-connector
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:40:33 GMT
All,
What is the compatible spark-cassandra-connector for spark 1.5.2? I can only find the latest
connector version spark-cassandra-connector_2.10-1.5.0-M3 which has dependency with 1.5.1
spark. Can we use the same for 1.5.2? Any classpath issues needs to be handled or any jars
needs to be excluded while packaging the application jar?

http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/datastax/spark/spark-cassandra-connector_2.10/1.5.0-M3/spark-cassandra-connector_2.10-1.5.0-M3.pom

Regards,
Vivek M
of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
www.wipro.com