spark-user mailing list archives

From Gary Ogden <gog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compatibility issue with Jersey2
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:23:48 GMT
What you suggested seems to have worked for unit tests. But now it throws
this at run time on mesos with spark-submit:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint
violation: when resolving method
"org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getLoggerFactory()Lorg/slf4j/ILoggerFactory;"
the class loader (instance of
org/apache/spark/util/ChildFirstURLClassLoader) of the current class,
org/slf4j/LoggerFactory, and the class loader (instance of
sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class,
org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder, have different Class objects for
the type LoggerFactory; used in the signature
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:336)
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:284)
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:305)
	at com.company.spark.utils.SparkJob.<clinit>(SparkJob.java:41)
	at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:634)
	at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:170)
	at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:193)
	at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:112)