spark-user mailing list archives

From Nicolae Marasoiu <nicolae.maras...@adswizz.com>
Subject Re: Problem understanding spark word count execution
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 19:38:07 GMT

Nicu
________________________________
From: Kartik Mathur <kartik@bluedata.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2015 10:25 PM
To: Nicolae Marasoiu
Cc: user
Subject: Re: Problem understanding spark word count execution

Thanks Nicolae ,
So In my case all executers are sending results back to the driver and and "shuffle is just
sending out the textFile to distribute the partitions", could you please elaborate on this
 ? what exactly is in this file ?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Nicolae Marasoiu <nicolae.marasoiu@adswizz.com<mailto:nicolae.marasoiu@adswizz.com>>