spark-user mailing list archives

From <luohui20...@sina.com>
Subject akka.event.Logging$LoggerInitializationException
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:39:30 GMT
Hi there:       when my colleague runs multiple spark Apps simultaneously,some of them failed
with akka.event.Logging$LoggerInitializationException.
 Caused by: akka.event.Logging$LoggerInitializationException: Logger log1-Slf4jLogger did
not respond with LoggerInitialized, sent instead [TIMEOUT]
        at akka.event.LoggingBus$class.akka$event$LoggingBus$$addLogger(Logging.scala:185)
        at akka.event.LoggingBus$$anonfun$4$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(Logging.scala:114)
        at akka.event.LoggingBus$$anonfun$4$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(Logging.scala:113)
        at scala.util.Success$$anonfun$map$1.apply(Try.scala:206)
        at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:161)
        at scala.util.Success.map(Try.scala:206)
        at akka.event.LoggingBus$$anonfun$4.apply(Logging.scala:113)
I check the source code of Spark and found no match about this exception,then digging into
akka source code and found a parameter in akka may be helpful.
logger-startup-timeout = 5s
Is there a way to increase this timeout setting, or if there is a better way to solve this
exception?thanks.

Thanks&amp;Best regards!
San.Luo