spark-user mailing list archives

From unk1102 <umesh.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject How to increase active job count to make spark job faster?
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:08:30 GMT
Hi I have long running spark job which processes hadoop orc files and creates
one hive partitions. Even if I have created ExecturService thread pool and
use pool of 15 threads I see active job count as always 1 which makes job
slow. How do I increase active job count in UI? I remember earlier it used
to work I could see active jobs same as thread pool count but now only 1
active job is there please guide. Thanks.