spark-user mailing list archives

From shahab <shahab.mok...@gmail.com>
Subject Zeppelin on Yarn : org.apache.spark.SparkException: Detected yarn-cluster mode, but isn't running on a cluster. Deployment to YARN is not supported directly by SparkContext. Please use spark-submit.
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:07:56 GMT
Hi,

Probably I have wrong zeppelin  configuration, because I get the following
error when I execute spark statements in Zeppelin:

org.apache.spark.SparkException: Detected yarn-cluster mode, but isn't
running on a cluster. Deployment to YARN is not supported directly by
SparkContext. Please use spark-submit.

Anyone knows What's the solution to this?

best,
/Shahab