spark-user mailing list archives

From Shashi Vishwakarma <shashi.vish...@gmail.com>
Subject Realtime Data Visualization Tool for Spark
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:56:50 GMT
Hi

I have got streaming data which needs to be processed and send for
visualization.  I am planning to use spark streaming for this but little
bit confused in choosing visualization tool. I read somewhere that D3.js
can be used but i wanted know which is best tool for visualization while
dealing with streaming application.(something that can be easily integrated)

If someone has any link which can tell about D3.js(or any other
visualization tool) and Spark streaming application integration  then
please share . That would be great help.

Thanks and Regards
Shashi