spark-user mailing list archives

From <luohui20...@sina.com>
Subject (无主题)
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 05:53:14 GMT
Hi guys,     I got a "PhoenixParserException: ERROR 601
(42P00): Syntax error. Encountered "FORMAT" at line 21, column 141."
when creating a table by using "ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED
BY '\t' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'".     As I remember, previous
version phoenix support this grammar, doesn't it? Actually I wanna load a
 csv file of 1.7million record into an empty table ,however after i
finished loading this file, and count the table, I got a result of 24
lines...     how to make the table fetch a multiply line file correctly?      thanks.

Thanks&amp;Best regards!
San.Luo