spark-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Srivastava <ankur.srivast...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue writing to Cassandra from Spark
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 03:14:30 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using spark to join data in Cassandra and then write the
results back into Cassandra. While reads happen with out any error during
the writes we see many exceptions like below. Our environment details are:

- Spark v 1.1.0
- spark-cassandra-connector-java_2.10 v 1.1.0

We are using below settings for the writer

spark.cassandra.output.batch.size.rows=1

spark.cassandra.output.concurrent.writes=1

com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException: All host(s)
tried for query failed (tried: [] - use getErrors() for details)

at
com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.sendRequest(RequestHandler.java:108)

at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler$1.run(RequestHandler.java:179)

at

at

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks

Ankur