spark-user mailing list archives

From Ron Ayoub <ronalday...@live.com>
Subject how do you turn off info logging when running in local mode
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:18:26 GMT
I have not yet gotten to the point of running standalone. In my case I'm still working on the
initial product and I'm running directly in Eclipse and I've compiled using the Spark maven
project since the downloadable spark binaries require Hadoop. With that said, I'm running
fine and I have things working but the info logging is so verbose in Eclipse that my own console
logging ultimately gets drowned out. Is there a programmatic way to tell Spark to stop logging
so much to the console?
Thanks.