spark-user mailing list archives

From chocjy <jiyanyan...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot submit python files on EC2 cluster
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:17:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using spark with version number 1.1.0 on an EC2 cluster. After I
submitted the job, it returned an error saying that a python module cannot
be loaded due to missing files. I am using the same command that used to
work on an private cluster before for submitting jobs and all the source
files are located in the current working directory. I also tried to add the
current path to $PYTHONPATH but it didn't help.

In the outputs, there is nothing coming after the line
"spark.submit.pyFiles=". The command I used is
spark-submit --executor-memory 7G --driver-memory 8G l2_exp.py --py-files
a.py,b.py,c.py

Anyone knows how to fix this?