spark-user mailing list archives

From MEETHU MATHEW <meethu2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:38:24 GMT
Hi,
This question was asked  earlier  and I did it in the way specified..I am getting java.lang.ClassNotFoundException..
Can somebody explain all the steps required to build a spark app using IntelliJ (latest version)starting
from creating the project to running it..I searched a lot but couldnt find an appropriate
documentation..
Re: Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with IntelliJ IDEA?

|   |
| Re: Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with IntelliJ IDEA?Don’t
try to use spark-core as an archetype. Instead just create a plain Scala project (noarchetype)
and add a Maven dependency on spark-core. That should be all you need.  |
|  |
| View on mail-archives.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Thanks & Regards,
Meethu M