spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark as a Library
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:30:51 GMT
If you want to run the computation on just one machine (using Spark's local mode), it can probably
run in a container. Otherwise you can create a SparkContext there and connect it to a cluster
outside. Note that I haven't tried this though, so the security policies of the container
might be too restrictive. In that case you'd have to run the app outside and expose an RPC
interface between them.

Matei

On September 16, 2014 at 8:17:08 AM, Ruebenacker, Oliver A (oliver.ruebenacker@altisource.com)