spark-user mailing list archives

From andy petrella <andy.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark & NLP
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:01:22 GMT
never tried but might fit your need: http://www.scalanlp.org/
It's the parent project of both breeze (already part of spark) and epic.

However you'll have to train for IT (not part of the supported list)

(actually I never used it because for my very small needs, I generally just
perform a small naive bayes trial, which does more or less the job ^^)

aℕdy ℙetrella
about.me/noootsab
[image: aℕdy ℙetrella on about.me]

<http://about.me/noootsab>