spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job using Spark for Machine Learning
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:39:36 GMT
Hi Martin,

Job ads are actually not allowed on the list, but thanks for asking. Just posting this for
others' future reference.

Matei

On July 29, 2014 at 8:34:59 AM, Martin Goodson (martin@skimlinks.com) wrote:

I'm not sure if job adverts are allowed on here - please let me know if not.

Otherwise, if you're interested in using Spark in an R&D machine learning project then
please get in touch. We are a startup based in London.

Our data sets are on a massive scale- we collect data on over a billion users per month and
are second only to Google in the contextual advertising space (ok - a distant second!).

Details here:
http://grnh.se/rl8f25

--
Martin Goodson  |  VP Data Science