spark-user mailing list archives

From "Ulanov, Alexander" <alexander.ula...@hp.com>
Subject Multiclass classification evaluation measures
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:02:29 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented a class with measures for evaluation of multiclass classification (as well
as unit tests). They are per class and averaged Precision, Recall and F1-measure. As far as
I know, in Spark, there is binary classification evaluator only, given that Spark's Bayesian
classifier supports multiclass. I've submitted a pull request https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1155
following the guidelines on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark
Admins didn't yet verify my patch. I have few questions:
1)Do I need to contact somebody to be verified (my Github profile isn't linked with my personal
page)?
2)Spark users, would you like other measures to be implemented or any other features for multiclass
evaluator, for example, Accuracy or returning the confusion matrix?

Best regards, Alexander