spark-user mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunanmcg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of MLI?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 02:49:26 GMT
mllib has been part of Spark distribution (under mllib directory), also check http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-guide.html

and for JIRA, because of the recent migration to apache JIRA, I think all mllib-related issues
should be under the Spark umbrella, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

--
Nan Zhu

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Krakna H wrote:

> What is the current development status of MLI/MLBase? I see that the github repo is lying
dormant (https://github.com/amplab/MLI) and JIRA has had no activity in the last 30 days (https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/MLI/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel).
Is the plan to add a lot of this into mllib itself without needing a separate API?