spark-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Apache Spark (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Assigned] (SPARK-8739) Illegal character `\r` can be contained in StagePage.
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:32:06 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-8739?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Apache Spark reassigned SPARK-8739:
-----------------------------------

    Assignee: Apache Spark

> Illegal character `\r` can be contained in StagePage.
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SPARK-8739
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-8739
>             Project: Spark
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Web UI, Windows
>    Affects Versions: 1.5.0
>         Environment: Windows
>            Reporter: Kousuke Saruta
>            Assignee: Apache Spark
>
> There is a following code in StagePage.scala.
> {code}
>                    |width="$serializationTimeProportion%"></rect>
>                  |<rect class="getting-result-time-proportion"
>                    |x="$gettingResultTimeProportionPos%" y="0px" height="26px"
>                    |width="$gettingResultTimeProportion%"></rect></svg>',
>                |'start': new Date($launchTime),
>                |'end': new Date($finishTime)
>              |}
>            |""".stripMargin.replaceAll("\n", " ")
> {code}
> The last `replaceAll("\n", "") doesn't work when we checkout and build source code on
Windows and deploy on Linux.
> It's because when we checkout the source code on Windows, new-line-code is replaced with
"\r\n" and replaceAll("\n", "") replaces only "\n".



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscribe@spark.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: issues-help@spark.apache.org


Mime
View raw message