spark-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: What's a blocker?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 02:52:50 GMT
Yeah, I can pretty much agree with that. Before we get into release
candidates, it's not as big a deal if something gets labeled as a blocker.
Once we are into an RC, I'd like to see any discussions as to whether
something is or isn't a blocker at least cross-referenced in the RC VOTE
thread so that PMC members can more easily be aware of the discussion and
potentially weigh in.