spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala 2.12 support
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 19:22:39 GMT
If it means no change to 2.11 support, seems OK to me for Spark 2.4.0. The
2.12 support is separate and has never been mutually compatible with 2.11
builds anyway. (I also hope, suspect that the changes are minimal; tests
are already almost entirely passing with no change to the closure cleaner
when built for 2.12)